Welcome to our Blog hop, featuring products from the Stampin up, Spring & Summer seasonal catalogue 2014.
Heres what ive made..
A cute gift of cards in an envelope gift box, I made the Envelope box with my stampin up envelope punch board and baked brown sugar coordinations cardstock, The envelope box holds the following cards with envelopes..
To make the envelope box, i cut my card stock at 24.6cm x 24.6, I then scored it on my envelope punch board at 9.5cm and 12.5cm
The last card..
I hope you enjoyed seeing what ive made, your next hop is over to the lovely Jo ** HOP HERE** enjoy the rest of the hop
Heres a list of the full hop..
1) Laura Mackie - www.laura-creativeideas.blogspot.co.uk
2) Jo Blackman - www.jo-joscraftyblog.blogspot.co.uk
3) Sarah Keerie - www.esellek.com
4) Janneke de Jong - http://jannekedejong70.blogspot.nl/
5) Sue - http://www.stampysue.blogspot.co.uk/
6) Lorraine - http://www.thestampingrove.co.uk
7) Christa - http://serendipity-stamping.blogspot.co.uk/
To order anything Ive used today simply visit my online shop <HERE> or email me @ email@example.com or call me on 01842 828643, any orders placed which include a weekly deal will receive from me a FREE Tombo adhesive..
what ive used:
Please dont hesitate to get in contact if you have any questions, you can email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01842 828643,